Ms. Geisbert possesses over 20 years of highly successful commercial sales, marketing and training experience in the diagnostics and biotechnology markets. She has a successful track record of managing and launching dozens of novel medical technologies that required innovative and thoughtful planning to gain clinical market adoption and change clinical practice. Her expertise includes medical devices and diagnostics that involve physician, clinical, laboratory and administration market segments.
In 2011, Ms. Geisbert co-founded L3 Healthcare, an organization specifically dedicated to providing world-class marketing resources and expertise to companies wanting to launch and execute important corporate and product initiatives. With her business partner, Ms. Geisbert has expanded L3 to also provide full clinical trial services, health economic modeling, market research, health data analysis and clinical market education – with the goal to be an integral resource for L3 clients to successfully achieve key milestones.
Prior to co-founding L3, Ms. Geisbert:
- Directed Marketing at Accumetrics (now Accriva)
- Directed Cardiovascular Product Marketing at Biosite (now Alere)
- Helped form and lead National POC IT Sales for Roche Diagnostics
- Managed Regional POC Sales teams at Roche Diagnostics
- Managed Inside Sales and Distribution Sales teams and headed up Global Sales Training at AVL Scientific (acquired by Roche)
- Successfully sold to clinicians, laboratorians and administration in the hospital, physician office, and reference laboratory market segments with AVL Scientific, Organon Teknika (acquired by Biomerieux), Boehringer Mannheim (acquired by Roche) and Instrumentation Laboratory.
Ms. Geisbert has a B.A. degree in International Business from the University of South Florida.
Market Development – Launching and coordinating medical education, identifying and developing key opinion leaders and advocates, and establishing and reforming medical advisory boards.
Distribution – Managing distribution sales teams, identifying and managing national and specialty distributors, and expanding distribution sales (contributed to 40% increase in annual U.S. sales).
Sales Growth – Managed and grew $55M point of care cardiac business, launched the Triage D-dimer Test (became highest revenue generating d-dimer test in the market)
Training – Establishing and executing sales training for U.S. and global sales teams.
Sales and Marketing Automation – CRM/Salesforce.com, health economic modeling, proposal automation.
Product Areas of Expertise – Diagnostic and medical devices. Novel and new product launches. Distilling complex concepts into clear messaging. Cardiovascular medicine. Critical and point of care (POC). POC connectivity. Laboratory medicine. Physician office.