A COMPLIMENTARY EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
From acute infection to disease surveillance, respiratory diagnostic testing remains a key strategy in mitigating COVID-19 transmissions. Healthcare systems are closely monitoring the early days of respiratory season for indicators of influenza activity, RSV hotspots and the impact of COVID-19 variants on infections and testing.
HCA Florida members are invited to participate in this tailored educational program on respiratory season readiness. Dr. Moore, an expert in microbiology and infectious diseases, will discuss the latest guidance on respiratory testing and provide an update on variant surveillance and diagnostic tests including molecular and antigen testing.
This complimentary educational program is made possible through the generous support of Abbott.
- Discuss the respiratory season and the impact of COVID-19
- Describe COVID-19 variants and the potential impact on diagnostic tests
- Examine the critical role of routine testing in reducing the spread of COVID-19 and tracking highly contagious variants
- Compare different respiratory testing methods including antigen and molecular test technology
- Review current COVID-19 testing recommendations for symptomatic and asymptomatic use cases
Norman Moore, PhD
Director, Infectious Diseases, Scientific Affairs
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Complete the form below:
This event has already occurred. If you’re interested in educational events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.